Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Daddy's girl


My dad insisted that i go with him to celebrate Merdeka Day but i was too lazy to wake up in the morning plus my Merdeka celebrating days are over ( i don't enjoy it like i used to...how ungrateful, i know) So he went all by himself, my ever so patriotic dad.He is an ex-army officer by the way. :-) And this is one of my favorite pictures of him ;-)

I once dreamt of a cloud,
White and fluffy like any other cloud,
But everytime i tried to reach it,
It moves further away,
And when I finally got hold of it,
I fell into an empty space,
No wind,no sound,no light,
I closed my eyes but i could smell the sea water,
When i opened my eyes,
i found myself in an old ship,
My dad waved at me, :-)
We were chasing the clouds again,
This time we are two,
I will never fall again.

2 comments:

revathi tamil selvam said...

wow!! the doctor,a poet too huh.. =)

michy msamy said...

ahahhaa thanks ;-)